Crossroad Herbicide Brush Killer (Generic for Crossbow)
Crossroad brush killer will control many species of woody plants, annual and perennial broadleaf weeds, growing on rangeland, permanent grass pastures, CRP, fence rows, non-irrigation ditch banks, roadsides, other non-crop areas, and industrial sites.
- Same active ingredient as Crossroad Herbicide
- Triclopyr + 2,4-D
- Excellent control of wood plants and brush
- Rain fast in as little as two hours
- No adjuvant or surfactant needed
- Please refer to label for detailed usage instructions
Weeds controlled but not limited too include:
- Broadleaf Weeds
- Creeping Charlie
- Poison Ivy
- Poison Oak
- Many other brush and weed species!
Click below for the following:
Recommended for the Crossroad Herbicide (Replaces Crossbow)