Diquat Aquatic Herbicide
Diquat aquatic herbicide is a fast-acting, non-selective herbicide that controls floating, submerged and marginal aquatic weeds, even in sensitive aquatic environments. In addition to this diquat is also ideal for non-selective weed control and burn-down in turf and landscapes.
- It can be used along the edges and non-flooded areas of ponds, lakes, drainage ditches and canals.
- Once applied, it diffuses rapidly through the cuticle and then throughout the leaf tissue of the weed. The first effects can be seen within an hour.
- Complete control of floating vegetation occurs within one to five days, while submerged weeds require approximately five to 15 days for control.
- Highly active, non-selective
- Broadest spectrum aquatic herbicide available
- Low use rates
- Manages weed problems in aquatic, grounds maintenance and landscaping areas
Weeds controlled but not limited to include:
- Annual bluegrass
- Aquatic weeds
- Brazilian Elodea
- Brazilian waterweed
- Broadleaf weeds
- Carolina geranium
- Fescue sixweeks
- Frog's bit
- Grassy weeds (general)
- Little Barley
- Pond weeds
- Water milfoil
- Waterweed Brazilian
Click below for the following:
Not for Sale to: AK, CA, CO, CT, DC, HI, ID, IL, KS, MO, NV, NM, OR, PA, WA
NY - Restricted to Commercial Applicators