Basagran T/O Herbicide
Basagran® T/O herbicide offers reliable, cost-effective post emergent control of tough broadleaf weeds, yellow nutsedge, annual sedges and more. It can also provide weed control in ornamentals. When used as directed, Basagran T/O:
- Provides a cost-effective yellow nutsedge control program.
- Effectively eliminates underground tubers.
- Delivers effective postemergence activity, which allows flexibly timed weed control.
- Can be used in cool- and warm-season turfgrass and ornamentals, and along roadsides.
- Can be easily tank-mixed with other herbicides to affordably increase their spectrum of control.
Basagran T/O controls:
- Yellow Nutsedge
- Annual Sedges
- Common Purslane
- Lawn Burweed
- Musk Thistle
- Canada Thistle
- Wild Mustard
Click below for the following:
Recommended for the Basagran T/O Herbicide - Gallon