Celsius WG Herbicide (10 OZ)
Celsius WG herbicide is a post-emergent herbicide that provides control for one of the largest varieties of weeds on the market. This product is labeled to control more than 150 weeds, including many of your most difficult grassy and broadleaf weeds to control. Celsius WG herbicide is also extremely safe on St. Augustine grass and centipede grass types, something that many products are not labeled to safely use on.
- Excellent performance on hard-to-control weeds and grasses
- No high temperature limitations and a convenient time period for application
- Lower risk of damaging turfgrass at high temperatures
- Powerful ingredient still achieves optimal control even though use rate contains 25-75% less active ingredient than most other herbicides in the same class
- Wettable granule formulation is very easy to use
- Highly recommended to use Precision Spreader Surfactant with this product to increase effectiveness. However, no surfactants should be used with this product with a temperature over 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
RATE: Depending on the area and the weed you want to treat you could be mixing anywhere from 0.057 oz to 0.113 oz of product per 1,000 sq ft.
Weeds controlled (but not limited to) include:
- American Burnweed
- Bull paspalum
- Common purslane
- Dallis grass (suppression)
- Florida betony
- Florida pusley
- Large crabgrass
- Lawn burweed
- Prostrate spurge
- Spotted spurge
- Virginia buttonweed
**Please refer to the label for questions specific to this product.**
Click below for the following: