Nyguard IGR (Insect Growth Regulator)
NyGuard IGR Concentrate is a juvenile hormone mimic that breaks the life cycles of more than 50 pests, including cockroaches, fleas, mosquitoes, ants and flies. Reference the product label for the full list of pests killed or controlled. It works indoors and outdoors so it can be used to treat more places. It provides more output per bottle* (up to 120 finished gallons) so you get more for your money. NyGuard IGR Concentrate is so versatile it gives you the power of more.
*Up to 120 finished gallons per 480ml bottle.
**Pyriproxyfen, the active ingredient in NyGuard IGR, has EPA reduced risk status in food handling.
Features & Benefits
- Breaks the lifecycles of 50+ pests (including cockroaches, fleas, mosquitoes, ants and flies), preventing future reproduction
- Labeled for indoor and outdoor use
- Photo-stable so it will not rapidly degrade in sunlight
- May be used in food and non-food areas
- EPA reduced risk** status in food-handling
- Can be tank mixed with adulticides
NyGuard IGR is an insect growth regulator (IGR) and has has a unique mode of action. NyGuard IGR acts on the immature life stages of labeled pests and prevents them from becoming mature, reproducing adults. By breaking the lifecycle of a pest, an insect growth regulator helps reduce overall pest populates. When used in conjunction with an adulticide insecticide, it can help control infestations and re-infestations. Always read and follow the label instructions.
NyGuard IGR can be used in conjunction with an adulticide insecticide as directed on the label. Always read and follow the label instructions.