2-D Herbicide (generic Confront) (1 Gallon)
For the control of broadleaf weeds in established turfgrass for many use sites. These sites include sod farms, grass pastures, roadsides, CRP land and other non-crop areas.
- Highly recommended to use Pen-A-Trate II Premium Surfactant with this product to increase effectiveness.
- Contains the chemicals clopyralid and triclopyr to control 35 species of broadleaf weeds
- One full application can control a variety of weeds for a long period time to eliminate repeat treatments
- Can be used on a variety of warm and cool season turfgrasses
- Low-odor so it may be used in commercial and public applicatons
- Not for use on residential lawns.
Weeds controlled (but not limited to) include:
- Narrowleaf Plantain
- Wild Violet
**Please refer to the label for questions specific to this product.**
Click below for the following: