Abamectin 0.15 EC Miticide/Insecticide
Abamectin 0.15 EC Miticide/Insecticide provides reliable, long-lasting control of mites and leafminers along with suppression of whitefly, thrips and aphids on foliage plants, woody ornamentals and Christmas trees.
- Its unique mode of action makes abamectin an excellent choice for nursery professionals, Christmas tree and woody ornamental growers.
- Excellent choice in an insecticide resistance management program.
- Can be mixed with horticultural spray oils for improved performance on certain species.
- Low 12 hour REI period
- The “hub” product of mite and leafminer control measures in ornamentals
- Excellent component of beneficial release programs
- Outstanding plant safety record including end of crop cycles
Insects Controlled or Suppressed (but not limited to) include:
- European Red Mite
- Two-spotted Spider Mite
- Carmine Spider Mite
- Southern Red Mite
- Spruce Spider Mite
- Cyclamen & Broad Mites
- Rust and Bud Mites
- Boxwood Leafminers
- Liriomyza Leafminers
Click below for the following: