Alligare Everett Herbicide
Alligare Everett Herbicide killer will control many species of woody plants, annual and perennial broadleaf weeds, growing on rangeland, permanent grass pastures, CRP, fence rows, non-irrigation ditch banks, roadsides, other non-crop areas, and industrial sites.
- Same active ingredient as Crossroad Herbicide
- Triclopyr + 2,4-D
- Excellent control of wood plants and brush
- Rain fast in as little as two hours
- No adjuvant or surfactant needed
- Please refer to label for detailed usage instructions
Weeds controlled but not limited too include:
- Broadleaf Weeds
- Creeping Charlie
- Poison Ivy
- Poison Oak
- Many other brush and weed species!