Ferromec® AC Liquid Iron is a sprayable product containing iron combined with nitrogen and sulfur designed to produce a rapid turf green-up.
Regular applications of Ferromec AC ensure a continuous supply of iron to help prevent of correct chlorosis resulting from iron deficiencies. Several conditions may result in iron chlorosis. Sandy soils, soils low in organic matter, soils low in available iron, highly alkaline soils, low soil temperatures or an imbalance of nutrients (copper, zinc, manganese) can account for inadequate iron uptake.
The urea fertilizer in Ferromec AC carries the iron sulfate into the plant quickly and efficiently. Although stable in solution, the urea and iron sulfate quickly break down after being absorbed by the plant to produce rapid green-up.
Ferromec AC can be applied repeatedly to enhance the dark green color in turf without encouraging the excessive growth associated with heavy use of nitrogen. Three to five applications per year beginning in early spring are recommended for established turf.
The “AC” designates “amine compatibility” – a formulation buffered to avoid problems when herbicides or fertilizers are tank-mixed with Ferromec AC.
- Plant green-up in just 12 to 48 hours
- Speeds up recovery from dormancy
- Corrects chlorosis due to unavailability of iron in the plant
- Nitrogen/Sulfur/Iron combination for plant vigor
- In liquid form - easy to apply
- Foliar absorbed
- Compatible with amine formulations of herbicides. Compatible with most insecticides
- Non-burning when used at recommended levels
Click below for the following: