An over-population of pondweeds can render waterbodies on golf courses, parks and private property unsightly and unusable. Komeen provides consistent and reliable control of these nuisance weeds as well as algae infestations in a wide variety of application situations. Komeen has been used in successful aquatic weed control programs for many years. Komeen carries no restrictions on how it may be applied or how soon the water may be used after treatment. Water treated with Komeen can be used immediately after treatment for drinking, watering livestock, fishing, swimming and recreation.
- Faster uptake than other copper herbicides
- Treated weeds sink below the surface within 7 days
- Effective even in hard water
- Quality liquid formulation for longer shelf life
- Flexibility for used around ornamentals and turf
Applicators can choose from a variety of treatment methods for unmatched convenience.
- Spray on the surface by boat
- Spray from the shore
- Spray from aircraft
- Subsurface spray
- Apply as an invert emulsion
- Combine with contact herbicides for one-shot algae and weed control
Click below for the following: