Medallion WDG Fungicide (8 OZ)
Medallion® WDG fungicide is now formulated as a water dispersible granule, providing growers with a more user-friendly way to control major foliar, root and stem diseases. With its flexibility, effective active ingredient and proven performance, Medallion WDG means growers can have it all when it comes to disease control.
- Water dispersible granule formulation means it is easier to mix, measure, store and apply.
- Fludioxonil, the active ingredient in Medallion WDG, is extremely effective at low use rates and begins working immediately to protect plants.
- Labeled for use in greenhouses, lath, shade houses, outdoor nurseries, interiorscapes, and commercial and residential landscapes, Medallion WDG can be used in a variety of operations.
- Growers can easily measure the amount they need and will not have to hassle with bags.
- Provides reliable protection against a wide range of key diseases from seedling to final production, including Botrytis, Alternaria, Rhizoctonia and Fusarium.
- Registered use sites give growers more flexibility in their operation and application. Medallion WDG delivers 21-28 day residual control as a drench and 7-14 day residual control as a foliar spray.
Click below for the following: