Ornamec 170 Grass Herbicide
Ornamec® 170 Grass Herbicide contains the active ingredient fluazifop-P-butyl, designed especially for the maintenance of landscape beds. Of more than 500 species and varieties of shrubs, wildflowers, trees, flowers and groundcovers listed on the label, over 400 may be treated with Ornamec 170 applied as "over-the-top" applications without risk of plant injury. Over 200 additional species are listed in three groups according to the risk of the plant injury, with directed application recommended.
Ornamec 170 emphasizes user convenience by pre-blending the surfactant. The 32 fluid ounce size is just right for mixing in most back-pack sprayers, covering up to 5,000 square feet of ornamental beds, tree wells, fence lines, or other areas where control of unwanted grasses is desired.
Ornamec 170 may be used in and around newly-emerging ornamentals and transplants, as well as in established plantings. Broadleaf weeds and sedges are unaffected.
- Covers up to 5,000 square feet
- Tremendous labor-saver - eliminates hand-weeding
- Reduces risk of ornamental plant injury
- Requires no additional surfactant
- Selectively controls emerged annual grasses - panicums, goosegrass, crabgrass, foxtails and sandbur
- Also controls stubborn perennial species like bermudagrass, quackgrass, torpedograss and johnsongrass
- Rain-fast hour after application
- Grass death in 3 weeks
- Treated grass ceases growth in as little as 48 hours
Click below for the following:
Label & MSDS