QuickSilver T&O Herbicide (8 OZ)
When it comes to silvery thread moss control, nothing works on greens and tees quite like QuickSilver® herbicide. It’s so effective, researchers at North Carolina State University discovered that QuickSilver controlled 90% of moss in just two applications. And unlike other products where temperature can significantly impact efficacy, QuickSilver is effective in both cool and warm temperatures, ensuring year-round moss control as needed.
QuickSilver herbicide works by effectively inhibiting a key enzyme in moss chlorophyll production. What’s more, QuickSilver has been carefully formulated to be gentle on your turf. QuickSilver won’t harm creeping bentgrass greens and tees. In a recent evaluation by 50 golf courses in North Carolina, none reported any phytotoxicity issues, and research by the University of Tennessee showed QuickSilver to be highly tolerable.
QuickSilver is unique in that it leaves minimal residue following application. This allows for fast reestablishment of bentgrass, enabling you to quickly replant and break the moss opportunity cycle. With other products, you’d have to wait months before reseeding, leaving unsightly bald spots and providing an opportunity for moss to reestablish in the voids.
- Effective in reducing up to 90% of silvery thread moss
- Controls moss in just two applications when applied at a rate of 6.7 fluid ounces of product per acre (0.154 fluid ounces of product per 1,000 square feet) two weeks apart*
- Extremely gentle on turf, including most creeping bentgrass and Bermudagrass varieties
- Works in both cool and warm temperatures for year-round control as needed
- Leaves minimal soil residue, allowing for quick reseeding and fast reestablishment of turf
- Quickly and easily applied through typical spray equipment, keeping chemical, equipment
and labor costs within any budget
Click below for the following: