Quinclorac 1.5L (Drive XLR8) Liquid Crabgrass Killer
Quinclorac 1.5L is a selective, post-emergent herbicide that can be safely applied to many types of turf to control a variety of broadleaf and grassy weeds. It contains the same active ingredient as Drive XLR8, making it excepitonal at controlling crabgrass. However Quinclorac 1.5L treats and controls a wide variety of other grasses and broadleaf weeds and may be applied to both residential and non-residential turf. Quinclorac 1.5L can be applied from 7 days before seeding and up to 28 days after emergence on selected weeds.
- One bottles treat 1 acre at the full application rate
- Generic Drive XLR8 - Same active ingredient % (Quinclorac)
- Works on both broadleaf and grassy weeds
- Selective control means it doesn’t harm turf
- Controls Crabgrass
- Use conjunction with seeedng/overseeding
- Highly recommended to use Microyl Crop Oil Replacement with this product to increase effectiveness.
- Black Medic
- Daisy, English
- Geranium, Carolina
- Wild Violet
Not for sale to the following states: HI
**Please refer to the label for questions specific to this product.**
Click below for the following: