Razor Burn is a post-emergent, systemic herbicide that is generally non-selective and gives broad spectrum control of many annual weeds, perennial weeds, woody brush and trees. Razor Burn is a great product for situations where mechanical efforts are not suitable or other herbicides don't provide the speedy visual results. Controls weeds quickly and easily in ornamentals, bed maintenance, crack and crevice treatments, brush and vine clearing and perimeter treatments.
Features of Razor Burn Include:
- A liquid formulation, is fast-acting and easy to use. It is a great product for situations where mechanical efforts are not suitable or orhter herbicides don't provide the speedy visual results.
- Same effective control as with glyphosate-only products such as Razor Pro, but with quick visual results - visible effects on most annual weeds occur within 24 hours and in two days on most perennial weeds
- Helps assure application has been made and reduces applicator follow-up, creating more productivity and customer satisfaction
- Squeeze-and-measure container ensures there is no waste and no worries about over-application
- Simple and cost-effective liquid is easy to pour, measure and mix, wil not settle out in solution and is essentially non-volatile
Click below for the following: