Scythe® is a non-selective contact herbicide made of naturally occurring fatty acids. When Scythe® makes contact with a living plant; the spray quickly penetrates GREEN plant tissue and disrupts normal membrane permeability and cellular physiology. The disruption of the cell membrane results in cell leakage and death of all contacted tissues.
- Depending on the size of foliage of weeds, use between 3%-10% dilution solution.
- Use between 1 1/3 - 13 oz. per gallon of water (1 - 10% solution) .
- One gallon of finished solution will cover around 400 square feet of area.
- On tougher or harder plants (weeds over 6" in height), it will kill the new top growth only.
**Please refer to the label for questions specific to this product.**
- Non-systemic herbicide (will not travel to the rest of the plant or roots)
- Visible results in a couple of hours
- Non-residual week killer and degrades rapidly in the environment
Not for sale in the following states: AK
Click below for the following: