Subdue GR Granular Fungicide
Subdue GR granular fungicide is the industry standard for control of Downey Mildew, Pythium and Phytophtora. Use Subdue® GR on bedding plants, flowers, perennials, shrubs and other ornamental plants in outdoor landscapes and interiorscapes to control damping-off, downy mildew and root and stem rot diseases caused by Pythium and Phytophthora. Apply either as a soil surface application or incorporate into the soil at the time of seeding and transplanting. When applying Subdue GR to the soil surface, irrigate with enough water to completely wet the root zone after application.
- Long-lasting, cost-efficient control of diseases caused by Pythium, Phytophthora and downy mildew fungi.
- Provides superior protection as a granular formulation for broadcast and soil incorporation treatments.
- Delivers systemic action and contact activity, helping eliminate disease both inside the plant and on the plant surface.
- Mode of action offers systemic and contact activity
- Long-lasting control and low-use rates helps enhance productivity while saving cost
- Fast absorption to provide disease protection and control throughout the plant
- Provides reliable control as a preventive treatment
Diseases labeled for control include:
- Downy mildew
- Phytophthora citrus foot rot
- Phytophthora citrus root rot
- Phytophthora citrus trunk canker
- Phytophthora collar rot
- Phytophthora crown rot
- Phytophthora damping-off
- Phytophthora root rot
- Phytopthora Root and Stem Rot
- Pythium blight
- Pythium damping-off
- Pythium root rot
- Pythium stem rot
- Yellow Tuft