Tenacity® herbicide can be used for pre- and post-emergence control of more than 46 broadleaf weed and grass species. Its active ingredient, mesotrione, is based on a naturally occurring compound produced by the bottlebrush plant (Callistemon citrinus) that inhibits photosynthesis in susceptible plant species. It is absorbed by plants through the roots, shoots and leaves and distributed throughout the plant by both xylem and phloem translocation.
- Weeds controlled include crabgrass, ground ivy, yellow foxtail, yellow nutsedge and nimblewill. It also controls unwanted bentgrass.
- Provides post-emergent control of tough-to-control weeds
- Controls weeds at seeding reducing weed competition
- Prevents and controls crabgrass pre or post up to four tillers
- Eliminates weeds at seeding so new grass can flourish.
Highly recommended to use Precision Spreader Surfactant with this product to increase effectiveness.
Click below for the following: