Trimec Classic Herbicide
The number one preferred post-emergence herbicide for extensively managed fine turf. of golf course superintendents and other professionals responsible for intensively managed fine turf - is now a low-odor product. In this environmentally sensitive age, we understand that under certain circumstances a low profile concerning the use of any pesticide becomes important.
Introduced over 40 years ago, Trimec Classic still treats more acres than any other premium 3-way. Trimec Classic was the first product formulated for broadleaf weed control in turf and has long been established as the university standard in field trials. Dandelions, plantain, and cloves are some of the weeds controlled by Trimec Classic - without harming most turfgrass species.
- Controls all major broadleaf weeds in turf
- Gets hard-to-kill weeds without repeated applications
- Effective post-emergence control at a wide range of temperatures
- 40+ years on the market
- The original low-odor formula
- Outstanding record of performance used on millions of acres of turfgrass
- Labeled for sod farm use
- Highly recommended to use Precision Spreader Surfactant with this product to increase effectiveness.
Click below for the following: