TriStar 8.5 SL Insecticide
TriStar® 8.5 SL provides excellent, proven control of a wide range of outdoor ornamental insect pests.
- Quick Knockdown and Lasting Residual Control
- Easy to mix and measure small volume applications
- Compatible with many commonly used surfactants, miticides and insecticides
- Contact, systemic and translaminar activity
- Fast-acting, broad-spectrum, IPM compatible
- Complete life cycle control from egg to adult on select insects
- Stable in sunlight
- For control of insect pests, apply either as foliar broadcast spray to obtain thorough and uniform spray coverage of the plants or via a basal bark or injection treatment.
- For optimum control, allow at least 6 hours drying time.
- Do not allow public use of treated area during application.
- Choose a finished spray volume appropriate for the size of the plants and amount of foliage which will provide thorough coverage throughout the canopy.
- Apply as soon as insects reach treatment thresholds.
Restrictions and Precautions
- Do not make more than 4 applications per year.
- Do not reapply more than once every 7 days. To determine if application is necessary, monitor pest densities. Consult local extension experts for thresholds.
- Do not apply more than 25.3 ounces of TriStar 8.5 SL per acre in a single application.
- Do not apply more than 92.5 ounces of TriStar 8.5 SL per acre per year.
- Do not apply to bearing fruit trees.
Weeds controlled include (but are not limited to):
- Citrus thrips
- Crane fly larvae
- European pine sawflies
- Hard and soft scales
- Leaf eating beetles
- Plant bugs
- Strawberry weevils
**Please refer to the label for questions specific to this product.**
Click below for the following: