May be used on newly seeded areas as well as on established turf - it can even be applied at the time of seeding without causing injury to germinating seedlings of most cool-season grasses.
This high degree of selectivity allows you to seed later in the spring when soil temperatures are warmer and more conducive to seed germination.
And because Tupersan is a sprayable formulation, you're not locked in with a particular fertilizer analysis, so you can adjust your fertilizer rate without affecting your pre-emergence rate.
This sprayable form of Tupersan is ideal for spot treating smaller areas where fertilizer is not needed.
Labeled for most major cool-season turf species, Tupersan provides highly effective pre-emergence control of smooth and large crabgrass, as well as controlling foxtail and barnyardgrass.
- Highly effective crabgrass control
- Labeled for use on bentgrass greens
- Convenient sprayable formulation
- Can be applied over newly seeded cool-season grasses
- Eliminates bermudagrass encroachment onto bentgrass greens
- Can be applied at time of seeding of many common cool-season grasses
- Use in hydroseeding
- Non-corrosive to equipment
- Use in chemigation systems
- Labeled for Kentucky bluegrass, tall fescue, bentgrass - most common cool-season grasses - and zoysia sprigs
- Labeled for use on sod farms
Click below for the following: